Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scouts

Have I mentioned that Casey is a Cub Scout?  I feel like I haven't.  It's been a bit haphazard, not the most organized thing we have been part of, but he likes it.  There are some parents working hard to get things together and we are helping where we can.  Boys in first grade are Tiger Cubs and have a set or requirements they are to meet in order to become Wolf Cubs next year.  Casey has earned some belt loops and finished some of the requirements - we have a little work ahead of us this spring to get the final pieces together, but we will.   This week he is earning his Pet Care badge by taking primary responsibility for Obie - what a hoot.  Here are a few shots of our scout...
Luckily we have a woman at church that loves to sew -she got Casey's shirt ready to go

Casey got to represent the Tigers in a ceremony this fall - thats him reading


Jeff running the Tigers through their oath and pledge
With a pal at the Blu and Gold Banquet

Earning his Pet Care Badge:



No comments: