Monday, February 25, 2013

Sam's Mohawk

When we went for needed hair cuts a few days ago, Sam confidently told the woman he wanted a mohawk.  She was unphased and said to him (so I cold hear), "You mean a haircut where you can have a mohawk if you want one but don't have to if you don't want?"  "YES" I said from the lobby.  She did a nice job.  we had to go purchase some hair gel, which is a very foreign concept to me, and we have gotten teh hang of it.  He has chosen to have his mohawk up at home and at church but not at school.  I let this go a couple days and then asked why he didn't want to wear his mohawk to school, and he said he was afraid the girls might like it.  I don't really know what that means.

No comments: