This Saturday we had a lazy morning, Sam wasn't feeling too good. A little later we stopped by the church rummage sale, and when we came home we rode bikes and played outside until quiet time. Casey and I read books and played trains outside while Sam napped and when Jeff came home, he and Casey went for a geo caching adventure.
I have a whole new respect for Saturday now. Honestly, as a stay at home mom married to a pastor who is just as likely to have a meeting or a funeral on a Saturday as he is on any other day, our days were sort of all the same. Jeff getting up early for a church meeting or church itself can be any day, and always Sunday of course. All 7 of our days had a similar routine or non-routine I guess. Now obviously Monday thru Friday are different than they used to be, thanks to kindergarten. So I guess we have joined the rest of the world in looking forward to the weekend!
1 comment:
What great pictures! Hope tomorrow is a great Saturday.
Post a Comment