Both boys bring home treasures from school every day. Sam does some kind of art project at preschool each time he goes and Casey brings home some sort of worksheet everyday that he completed at school. We love this... its a great way to start a conversation about their time at school. I thought I would share the ones we got today.
Sam created this masterpiece with paint and some koosh balls - very fun and bright and I am sure he made a mess enjoying the process!
The teacher said that today they talked about family - and each kid got a chance to tell her about who was in their family. They colored the characters and the teacher helped them cut them out. Then Sam glued us all into place. I remember Casey doing this same project when he went to this school. I don't remember needing to psycho analyze his though.
I am not sure if Casey is giving me a sort of fireman carry ride or if Sam feels that I need a nap.
Today, Casey's sheet is about counting and matching, cutting and gluing. He did a great job on this and he is quick to point out the teacher's star.
Earlier this week, on a similar worksheet, I happen to turn it over for some reason and noticed that Casey was doing drawings on the other side. Today was no exception.
I have now gone back to check the backs of all his papers and there is some sort of monster creation almost everyday! I asked him about it... he just grinned.




1 comment:
I love the monster! What a creative drawing.
Post a Comment