I think I have mentioned Sam's falling. It is just crazy some days - it can feel like he just falls all day. This was a picture worthy one, because while it's bad, being that it came from a collision with the corner of the piano it could have been so much worse. The look on his face shows why we have survived this dangerous time - after a few tears and hug and some time with the ice pack he bounces right back.
Here are the boys outside Comerica Park sitting on the paw of the huge Tiger - they were both looking right into his huge scary face. I love this one.
Casey and Sam are enjoying sharing the gator truck with the neighbor kids - this is Casey's good pal Nijel from down the street.
New paint and paint smocks from IKEA - love that place! Is there a place on earth more kid friendly? We were there tonight to pick out new comforters because the bunk beds are coming ... and it was close to dinner so I thought we could have the famous IKEA meatballs - apparently Tuesday is meatball night - the 3 of us ate a full dinner with drinks for $8. I think we have a new Tuesday night plan :)
1 comment:
I love the one with the sunglasses! And Ikea is amazing! I stayed at a hotel next to the Ikea in Connecticut, and my colleague and I went there for breakfast both days. Can't beat eggs, french toast, sausage, potatoes, and coffee for two people for only $1.99! It was bogo week!
Post a Comment