Monday, September 13, 2010

School Days Again



Casey started school last week.  He is in a 2 morning a week 4 year old preschool class and we think its going to be great!  On the first day, I stayed there with him with all the other parents too.  We had a brief orientation to the room and the program, after which the teacher asked (the parents) if there were any questions.  Casey shot his hand up.  I leaned in - "What is your question?"  He leaned in - "You'll hear it when she calls in me."  Neat.  Here comes the teacher and she calls on Casey.  "I have new shoes with Spiderman on them and they light up!" he exclaims as he tries to hold one foot up high enough for her to see.  She was gracious and I was about 1/3 embarrassed, 1/3 surprised at his willingness to talk in front of a whole room full of people and 1/3 amused.  Anyway, it was fun!  This week he goes on his own and so far he is pretty excited about it - hooray for school!

2 comments:

April said...

That back pack is as big as him!

Cailin said...

I love it! He looks so grown up. Such a charmer!