Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fun Outings

A couple Saturdays ago, it was 55 degrees (January in Michigan?) so we hit the zoo!  We were not the only people with this idea :)  But it was really fun!  We are past all strollers/wagons/diaper bags so we just walked through and stopped for a snack when we were ready.  We ran into some friends and just enjoyed a unseasonably warm day!

Ran into some friends and they shared their bananas


Last week, we took the boys bowling for some family fun.  What a hoot.  Jeff and I stunk it up!!  I guess it had been awhile.  The boys are starting to put their hands int he ball the right way and understand the scoring better.  It was a fun night!





 Last weekend, my cousin got married in Chicago - it was a wonderful time with family I don't get to see too much, but I didn't take any pictures.  Since the boys had Monday off we stayed an extra day to check out LegoLand.  Woah -this is some serious lego fun!  The boys enjoyed it a lot and we got to share the time with Grammy and Boppa and Cailin and Amalia. 
With Lego Darth and Boppa

Harry!

Ready for 4D!





No comments: