| Casey talked the whole way there about building a sand castle with Dad |
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Beach Day
Some shots from our day at the beach over the holiday weekend... we had a great time!
At one point in the day we were up in our shady spot having a snack and Sam wanted to go back to the water and I said I would take him. Then I turned around to put something away and didn't see that he took off toward the water. When I caught up to him I was pretty frustrated and told him that he has to wait for me, that he is not going in the water alone and I was not ready and he can't just run off without an adult. I asked him if there was anything he wanted to say. He thought for a second.... "Are you ready now?" Sigh. Not what I had in mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment