Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sammy is 3!!

Happy Birthday Sam!  It's hard to believe Sammer is turning 3 today.  He is such a whirlwind of laughter, dance moves and sweetness.  He gives hugs with pats on the back and every time I told him happy birthday today, he said "Happy birthday to you too Mama".   He talks non stop, and when I say non stop, I mean NON STOP.   Everything is a statement, ie: that coat is blue, followed by "right mama?"  This makes his NON STOP chatter a little bit of a work out, because it requires constant yes or no answers.   He fights quiet time right up until he falls asleep on the floor.  He is Casey's biggest fan.  He loves to get the mail from the mail box and check every piece for a capitol "S" for Sam.  He loves being naked.  The first thing he says after most meals is "I'm a little bit hungry".  He loves being outside.  He really wishes he could reach the pedals on the tricycle but it will be about 1 more inch of leg growth before that happens.  He can pitch a respectable fit when he wants to.  He has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh.  He is very excited for 3 year old school and has already requested a pink back pack. 
Sam is just a delight - we feel so lucky to have him in  our little family!!

1 comment:

April said...

Yea for Sammy! I wanted to buy him Dora pjs for his birthday, but they only came in dresses. No pink pj pants.