As you can see, Sam isn't showing a ton of fear in his new crawling skills. He crawls right over to a step and just goes for it, requiring a bit of supervision. He is just realizing he can go anywhere now instead of relying on something table height to hold on to.
Here's a cute moment caught on film:
I got the camera out to capture Sam's big moves, but I love that it also captures Casey's encouragement! He is really nice to his little bro most of the time :)
4 comments:
So so sweet. What lovely little boys you are raising!
go Sam! and casey is the bestest older bro.
and I just wanted to ask you to send a video of Sam crawling - this one is so neat with Casey cheering him on.
Grammy
That is super cute that Casey gives encouragement to Sam to crawl! I love it!
Aunt Libby
Post a Comment