Thursday, September 4, 2008

Waking Up

Here are the boys this morning ...


I came in to wake Casey with Sam and the first thing Casey said was "I hold it" which is how he tells us he wants Sam by him. So I laid Sam down in the crib with Casey. They were there for quite awhile just hanging out before Casey asked for "pitchers".
I realize now in watching it that he is talking about the Sloppy Joe song - we had sloppy joes for dinner the other night and we were singing the sloppy joe part of Adam Sandlers "Lunch Lady Land". I guess he liked it! But I honestly did not know what he was talking about while I was taping this. And of course it's over when we hear "I all done". So far, these two are getting along pretty well - it's pretty cool!

4 comments:

Angelica said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't always exactly understand what their child is telling them! The brotherly love is quite adorable!

Cailin said...

they are so cute! sam's little sneeze was adorable. and i love that casey is soaking up all the details from great children's classics like "lunch lady land" :)

Anonymous said...

Aw!!! He is gettins so talkative!!!
(however you spell that) They are so cute!!!

Mira and Eric said...

Oh, the flodgiejo song!