You really want us to vote? OK, I can't resist. All the shots are divine and portray a gorgeous baby. However, I've found the pictures of Jay and Lucy I most appreciate over the years are not the picture perfect shots, but the more unique ones, where they're thinking, or about to cry, or registering some other expression. Sooooo, I would vote for the first one where he's thinking so very hard about something rather than the merely gorgeous shots. But, of course you can't go wrong with any of them. Happy birthday -- we will celebrate with you from afar!
10 comments:
Casey!!!!!!!!!!! you are looking so big/old and SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!! I love it how that wild hair is starting to flatten down.
You really want us to vote? OK, I can't resist. All the shots are divine and portray a gorgeous baby. However, I've found the pictures of Jay and Lucy I most appreciate over the years are not the picture perfect shots, but the more unique ones, where they're thinking, or about to cry, or registering some other expression. Sooooo, I would vote for the first one where he's thinking so very hard about something rather than the merely gorgeous shots. But, of course you can't go wrong with any of them. Happy birthday -- we will celebrate with you from afar!
definitely #2. love it.
I like #3 or #4. The fourth one showcases Casey's tongue-rolling abilities.
I vote for #1 or #4 but they're all gorgeous! Happy birthday little guy!
Sorry, i forgot to vote..... I'd say the 1st because he looks like he is contemplating stuff.
Its a toss up between 2 and 3 with 2 getting a 10th of a point more. All very cute.
With such an adorable "kid" how can we be asked to select only 1 picture? Sorry, it cannot be done, at least by me.
Sharon
a/k/a Grandma Sharon
I like numbers 2 and 4. He cracks me up with his tongue rolling!
Post a Comment