
I don't know mama ...looks like someone with tiny little hands got a little dirty and went to town on the living room wall. Hope you catch whoever did this - it's a real shame, yep, a real shame.
Can you tell from the droopy eyes that we had some nap struggles yesterday and this kid was so tired? Oh yeah, how do you get handprints off the wall? Better learn now because there's no doubt, this is only the beginning.
3 comments:
So cute! Oh, and I highly recommend the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
Oh.... Have fun with that!!! But Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser gets everything off. My mom uses it and it really works. They were really helpful when we had to get ready for the move. Did Casey get to sleep when we left?
I know Casey didn't do it. I think the petal prints on the wall are clearly those of that annoying pink flower that tried to thwart his little walk. That flower and all of the rest of them on that big shrub tried to be "thorns" to poor little Casey. In fact, I think all those pink flowers should be charged with child harassment. The boy is innocent!
Post a Comment