Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Videos

Casey is crawling! Apparently he just needed to be naked. He has been getting quite fast on the belly-pulling. The other day I was in the middle of changing his clothes when the phone rang, so I set him on the floor in his diaper. He sat there for minute, and then moved onto his belly as usual. I think he did not like the rug sensation on his belly; he got his knees up under him and off he went! I watched in amazement for a few minutes (clapping and yelling "Way to go Casey!") as he came into the kitchen toward me and then grabbed the camera so everyone else could be amazed too. He has now been switching between crawling and belly pulling, but at least now we know he can do it!



This next video is just funny we thought because it shows Casey's ability to push himself (backward only, so far) on his little car, but it also highlights his expansive vocabulary, and how he talks with his hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS CASEY JOHN NELSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone in this Kansas home is very impressed!!!!! Especially me, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bridget, Jeff, and Casey -- Was great to see all of you last weekend! Love seeing these new pictures of Casey and glad his Monday morning fever seems a thing of the past. I told everyone here that Casey said "teddy bear" amazingly clearly on Sunday -- I thought maybe he would say it for the camera, but I guess he figured with crawling and all, he'd performed enough for his fans! What a guy!

Mira and Eric said...

Hi Jeff and Bridget!
I discovered your blog today and have to say that watching your recent videos and reading about Casey just made me so full of joy for your family and for life in general. It's amazing how little ones do that to you. I hope you are all doing so great and I look forward to checking out your updates--and maybe we'll make it to D-Town one of these days and meet Casey in person!
Take care,
Mira