Casey had 2 opportunities to dress up this year, which was good because we bought him 2 costumes :) We had been fairly optimistic that the Tiger costume would be worn to a World Series Victory Parade but what are you gonna do. So, he was a Tootsie Roll at the kids Halloween Party at church, for which he was totally too young but adorable none the less. And then he wore the Tiger suit as we handed out candy to the kids who came by on Halloween night. I am sure you'll agree that its a good thing we didn't have to choose one or the other, he is so darn cute in both!
2 comments:
Jeff & Bridget,
These are by far the cutest costumes I've seen this Halloween. I'm looking forward to seeing Jeff (and Bridget and Casey if you're going) at the retreat today. See you there!
Will Thanksgiving Day ever get here so I can see that cutie in person again? (Jeff, I mean Casey)
Post a Comment