Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blast from the past

I got an iPhone - I know I am a tad behind, but me and my "dumb phone" were doing fine.  I was up for an upgrade though and we are actually going to save money with Verizon's datashare plan... they should be paying me for the number of people I have told about this. 
Anyway, when the Verizon guy was transferring my contact list, he was able to get all my photos.  Now, because I had a dumb phone, I only took pictures with it out of absolute necessity and with the tiny little screen, I have hardly even seen these pictures.  They still aren't great quality but its so great to have them!  And now I was able to get them onto here from the iPhone - I hope you will enjoy these oldies but goodies as well -
LOVE this one!

Sam - probably 1

3 yr old Caser

Costco double cart - look at those cuties.

1 comment:

April said...

These are great! Love those faces. Can't wait to see you next week.