Between school starting and an opportunity to repurpose the dresser top that has been a changing table for 5 years, its seemed like a good time to clean the boys room. They were in charge of pulling out every toy and stuffed animal and book that was lodged in their beds and throughout the bunks and then we sorted and put things away and had a good time doing it! They were quite pleased with themselves by the time we were done. I was amazed at all the items we recovered from Casey's top bunk. Jeff and I have joked about all the things that were gathering up there but we really didn't know what was up there. We found cups, toys, books, magnets, balls, blankets, and comic books. It was really something! We got all his "guys" set up on one end of the bed and got everything else out of there. I think he is going to sleep better!
No comments:
Post a Comment