Ok, seriously, none of the other kids wanted to go near the pigs because they had been a little crazy earlier. Casey literally dove into the pen and was having such a great time rolling around with the pigs. I thought it was hilarious. Some of the other moms looked at me a little sideways. His teacher was cracking up too - we have always liked her.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Trip to the farm
Casey's preschool had a field trip today to the farm! It was really fun. After about 3 seconds I was grateful we made other arrangements for Sam - there was a lot of waiting your turn and he might have gone crazy (or me maybe?) Casey rode a horse (!), bottle fed some baby animals, held a kitten and chick and wrestled with some baby pigs. Overall a great outing!



Ok, seriously, none of the other kids wanted to go near the pigs because they had been a little crazy earlier. Casey literally dove into the pen and was having such a great time rolling around with the pigs. I thought it was hilarious. Some of the other moms looked at me a little sideways. His teacher was cracking up too - we have always liked her.
Ok, seriously, none of the other kids wanted to go near the pigs because they had been a little crazy earlier. Casey literally dove into the pen and was having such a great time rolling around with the pigs. I thought it was hilarious. Some of the other moms looked at me a little sideways. His teacher was cracking up too - we have always liked her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pig-wrestling shot. Hilarious! Looks like a good time. :)
I, too, love the pig-wrestling! You were always more fun than those other moms anyway. :)
Post a Comment