I have done a lot of bowling in my life, although not recently, but today was my first experience with the bumpers and the preschoolers. What a hoot! Imagine what you see on TV or when you go, only in sssssslllllllllooooooowwwwww motion. The ball takes probably over 25 seconds to get to the pins, you have to push reset after every turn because there wasn't enough force for the machine to even register that the ball was there, and the poor attendant spent most of the morning walking down the lanes pushing balls the rest of the way. I'll admit I didn't really think it would take 90 minutes for four three year olds to bowl ten frames. But it did. It was awesome.
Casey had a good time - he was encouraging to his classmates, and despite having the lowest score on our lane, continued to proclaim victory throughout the game. Like his little friends, he was just a tad more interested in the snacks and lemonade.
A couple of parents videotaped every frame their child bowled. Here is the one I got.
1 comment:
So cool!
Post a Comment