For those who are curious, at 6 months Casey was 19 pounds and 28 inches, meaning Sam is just a tad stockier than big brother. But with the way Sam is eating this week, I anticipate a growth spurt that might just catch him up :)
Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving. Jeff's family came to see us and with 3 little boys there was hardly a dull moment. On Thursday Jeff and Doug went to watch the Lions self destruct and Libby Dennis and I watched kids and cooked dinner - we had all the kids asleep at the same time for about 8 minutes. But it was a very peaceful and productive 8 minutes! Little Carter is such a sweet smiley guy - he thought Casey and Obie were pretty neat too. We got visions of Casey the future ringleader ...
We hope you had a nice holiday too - you probably hardly remember already as we speed ahead to the next one!
Jeff and Doug heading down to the game ...
Here's Grandpa with the babies -
The cousins - this is a hard shot to get!
I don't think we have posted a shot of Casey's newest haircut. This of course answers our questions about whether or not his hair would stand back up if it got too short. Yes. Yes it will.
Oh well, at least we got the family photo done before the haircut!
1 comment:
I like Sam's face in the photo with his grandpa. He looks so blasé.
Post a Comment