Sam is sitting up pretty well! And his hair is starting to as well :)
Casey is 2 and a half today - so of course its back to the bear and the chair
Some brotherly love
Casey found this church ornament in a box in the basement that is not coming up this year. He brought it up and put it on the table by his train set. I asked him if that was where Thomas went to church and he confidently replied "Yes! and James and Gordon and Percy" So now the church is part of the train set, and we lovingly refer to it as First United Methodist Church of Sodor. (Sodor is the island Thomas lives on in case you wondered)
Big snow fall today and Casey and Mom got out there to enjoy it. We made him wear this crazy scarf because his neck was exposed. He didn't like it until we convinced him that he looked like a lion.
2 comments:
Mysteries of genetics - how do two parents with brown curly hair have two sons with blond sticky-uppy straight hair!?!? It's just too cute.
By the way, we'll have Amalia's 9-month stats in a couple of weeks and I fear we'll have proof that Sam has way surpassed her already... :)
That is too cute about the church! I asked Grant what Christmas was about and he said, "I get drums and Greyson gets a guitar." I think I have my work cute out for me!
Post a Comment