I told Jeff the other night that I feel like I am finally out of the newborn haze and ready to have a great summer, and everyone keeps saying the summer is ending. Oh well. Next year ...
Here are some more recent photos of the boys for you -
"I give Sam kiss"
Bathtime is more fun with your brother in the tub with ya!
Watching the Olympics - you should see Casey's high dive impression!
There will be many more summers to come with these two handsome boys. I need to bring dinner out to you guys sometime soon so that we can catch up. How does early September look for you guys? Hope all is well and I hope to see you soon.
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute!!!
There will be many more summers to come with these two handsome boys. I need to bring dinner out to you guys sometime soon so that we can catch up. How does early September look for you guys? Hope all is well and I hope to see you soon.
love, amy
Thanks for linking us on your blog! I LOVE reading it! I have no idea how you do it with two! I'm so glad you like ours!
Post a Comment