
Casey continues to grow up before our eyes. The main new thing is that he can get totally focused, TOTALLY focused, on an activity for up to an hour. This feels like an eternity compared to not long ago when every few minutes required a new activity. We love to watch him during this play time - he is completely engaged and engrossed in his own imagination. There is a lot going on even if he only has 2 objects in his hands. It's pretty neat to watch actually. Sunday Casey visited 2 church nurseries. In the morning Jeff was a guest preacher at another church and the woman in the nursery reported that Casey found a train car and played with it for the entire hour. Then in the evening, at our church nusery that Casey loves, they reported that he stood at the train table for the entire hour. It's all about the trains!
Here is another new activity Casey is into:
And here is a better shot of Sam's smile:

Sam is 10 weeks old now and we are enjoying him a lot. He is falling into some routine now (of course now that I typed that...) Of course we know these things take time. He seems to have picked up the cold that Casey and I are fighting as well, so hopefully that will pass soon. He is sweet enough to go with the flow most of the time and we are just loving watching his little personality emerge.
1 comment:
Yes, please do link us! I just stuck you on our page. I LOVE reading all the posts. I can't imagine how you get it all done with TWO!
Post a Comment