After the closing celebration, Sam's class went to the zoo - it was a nice cool day and we had a great time!
This is a shot from Sam's and my last afternoon together before Casey got out of school. It has been a real gift to have 4 afternoons and Fridays with Sam this year. We have played countless board games, taken lots of walks, read lots of books and run many an errand. He's pretty cool :)
Casey went into the kitchen and found graham crackers and peanut butter - he yelled out to me - "Mom! I love graham crackers! AND I love peanut butter! What could possibly go wrong?" He made himself a 4 layer sandwich. He is so funny.
I walked in on this moment of learning where the boys had removed everything from the top of the piano and were taking turns watching what would happen when the other brother pushed the pedals. Here's to science!
Watching a movie together
Jeff and Bridget at the wedding of a good friend
Playing "marching band" with some good pals




No comments:
Post a Comment