Saturday, October 6, 2012
Friday Fun
Yesterday was a fun day for everyone - Casey had his 2nd Annual Fun Run at school and Sam had a field trip to the Cider Mill.
Sam and I were able to get over to watch the fun run before we left for the field trip so that was nice. Casey did great - running 8 laps of the "track" which the teacher said was 5 times around for a mile. He did a nice job pacing himself and keeping running most of the time. When they gave the 2 minute warning he was on the other side of the track, but once he got near us, Sam and I ran with him into the finish. He had a great time!!
Then we were off to the cider mill - due to weird spring weather there are no apples. The apples they have there are imported from the other side of the state, which is why a half gallon of cider is currently $10. We took a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch and picked our pumpkins, then had some cider and donuts and then played and played and played. I think Sam and I were the last to leave of our entire group. He love playing on the tractors - its in his genes for sure!
Overall a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment