Today we made our first real sporting equipment purchase. It was TBall/ Little League day at the sporting goods store meaning kids signed up for the spring league got good discounts on all kinds of equipment. Not totally convinced that Casey needs all 20 things suggested, we just went with the shoes. Basically I went to the shoe wall and told the guy I wanted the cheapest pair he had in a size 13. They were on sale and with the discounts, they were $12. Not bad. I asked Jeff to be in charge of the trip to get the "athletic supporter". Just seems like a father/son outing doesn't it?
1 comment:
Hey friend, Once your boys grow out of their "gently used" sporting goods you should donate them to others in need of cheap equipment. I know a lot of organizations are doing this and promoting healthy kids...like the pass the good campaign at sports authority right now. Just an idea:) I'm sure you've already thought of this too! Love ya!
Post a Comment