Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pulling Rank

On Mother's Day, I pulled rank and dressed the boys alike for, I think, the first time ever.  I don't think it will become a way of life, but I gotta say they looked pretty awesome.  Holidays that fall on Sundays have a tough go around our house, but Jeff did get the boys out to the store to get a card and a lovely necklace.  Jeff reports that Casey decided they were buying a neclace before they got to the store and had fun picking it out.  He walked up to me with a card smiling and saying "There's a necklace in there for you!"  It was very sweet.  Here are a few pics of the dress alike moment ... and the last picture just gives a sense of wonderment about who this Casey child will turn out to be.  He has been going to rehearsals for this special Mother's Day song for a few weeks now and knows every word.  He knew they were singing at church.  But when the big moment arrives .... well, scroll down.

1 comment:

sq gmail said...

that last photo is completely hilarious. Too cool for school!