Saturday, April 10, 2010

Up North




After Easter services, we hustled up north a few hours for some family time and R & R. We had a lovely home to stay in thanks to some friends and we had a really great time! Tuesday night we ventured west a bit to meet up with a bunch of other clergy families doing the same thing we were. Always a good time - but we didn't take any pictures. We did get some nice ones of the boys though while we were away - and here are some favorites.

6 comments:

Angelica said...

SOOO CUTE!! They look very busy! And they look quite a bit alike too!!

April said...

What good lookin' boys! I miss them so much. I hope y'all got some good rest!

Lucy said...

Sam is a mini Casey in some of these pictures!! I had to do a double take, because I thought one of Sam was Casey. But he looked too little!! Crazy! These are so cute!

Danielle said...

I clicked on the comments link to tell you how much casey and sam have grown to look alike... but it looks like I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Hope all is well!

Brittany Thomasson said...

Hi Bridget! I saw a link to this on Jeff's facebook and I am so impressed with your photos! Your boys are too cute. Take care!

Brittany Thomasson said...

Hi Bridget, I saw a link to this on Jeff's facebook and I am so impressed with your photos! Your boys are too cute. Take care!