Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wintertime


It finally looks like winter out there and the boys sure do enjoy being out in the snow. Sam was a little miserable the first few times but then Jeff figured out his hands were freezing - aha! So a new pair of gloves and we are back in business.
Casey has been trying out the "three's are worse than two's" theory a bit and we have had some tough moments. He is bigger and stronger than the last time he went through this stuff. But there are more good moments than bad. We are really enjoying his growing vocabulary and conversation; it's fun to listen to him try to figure various things out. Sometimes he seems so grown up!


Sam is still stealing stuff. Last week he hid a gallon of milk. He took me to it though when he realized he wasn't going to be able to have any if I didn't know where it was. For a minute I got all excited, thinking he was going to have to lead me to the place where he has been stashing stuff and I might actually find my keys. But no, just the milk. Sam's most frequent word is "Yeah". He answers questions or confirms your guess of what he trying to say with a quick, quiet "yeah". The other night I put him in his crib and as I was walking away, I said "I love you Sam". "Yeah".


Sam might need a haircut


Adventures with pancake mix

No comments: