Sunday, November 22, 2009
Crunch time
I probably have a week. After that it could be too late, with the ordering and the waiting and the addressing. And I am not having any luck. Of course I am talking about getting a picture of the boys good enough for the Christmas card. Neither the budget or the calendar allowed for the professional family photo shoot this year, which is totally fine. I kept thinking "of course I can get a good shot of them myself". It could be that I have set my standards too high. Is it too much to be after one picture where they are both looking at the camera and smiling? I have considered two separate shots, one of each of them. But I am sort of stuck on wanting one of both of them. At least this week. By the end of next week I will settle for "both in the shot, no one crying". Have a look at some attempts...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment