Monday, February 23, 2009
Before I Forget
When Sam wakes he up, he tends to cry out and then wait patiently for someone to come get him, which is lovely. So when Casey and I hear him we put down what we are doing and go up to get him. Casey loves coming along and Sam is always thrilled to see him. Yesterday, we heard Sam cry out, and Casey says "Mama, you stay here. I need to go get him". OK - so he headed upstairs and I hung back. He was yelling "I coming Sammy, I coming to get you!!!" He went into Sam's room and closed the door behind him so I came up the stairs and peeked into the door. Casey was trying to climb up the crib, Sam was screeching with delight, and Casey is saying "Hi Sammer. I know, its tough. I come to get you. Come on Sam". Just a sweet moment I thought I might forget if I didn't write it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! What a little lover you are raising!
Post a Comment