
You may remember back awhile when we did the Look Alike Meter on Casey and found that he looked 3% more like Jeff. Which we thought just confirmed that he doesn't really look like either of us. He continues to be sort of genetic combo mystery to us. Lately, lots of folks ask us who Sam looks like, and we don't really know about him either. I need to do the Look Alike Meter and see but I would predict that he would come out similar to Casey with a slightly higher percentage toward Jeff. We are enjoying reusing some clothes - a big benefit of 2 boys in the same season. I put this on Sam today and then remembered a picture of Casey in it. Now we can compare because by this point in Casey's life he had lost all the dark hair that Sam has never had. So, now we can all see if they look alike or not ...

I guess I will say that they definitely look like brothers and at this point look more like each other than like either of us. I'd love to hear what you think!

I heard Casey wake up from his nap this afternoon and left Sam under his aquatic themed play thing to go grab Casey. As soon as we got downstairs, Casey was all into laying under this thing with Sam. "We playin'".
Vocab Diaries
Casey's vocab grows by the hour it seems and I find myself truly surprised by his ability to understand us and even have bizarre conversation. Tonight we were getting ready for bed and he said "I love Daddy", so I said "Who else do you love?" and he said "I love mama. I love Sam. I love Obie. I love Thomas (the train). I love toast." Well there you have it - what more could a kid need?
THIS JUST IN: (Sat. nite)
We finally got the Look Alike Meter to work for us - and with very surprising results ....
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph
6 comments:
I love that they're both trying to eat their hands in the photo. Awww, Casey is such a good big brother! :)
They deifinitly look like brothers!!! same hand movements, facial expressions in the picture, and same outfit!!
I hope to meet Sam soon!! I need to schedule a trip up to MI sometime!!
All I have to say - is you better label those pictures so you know who is who 20 years from now! I'm having a hard time telling them apart!
Wow, I thought those were all photos of Sam until I read the post.
that is adorable that they're both doing the same thing with their hands in the pictures. i can only conclude that they're twins born 2 years apart. :)
WOW! They absolutely look like brothers! It is too cute! I don't look much like my sisters, aside from all of us being short, but Marc and all of his siblings look IDENTICAL. It is actually kind of freaky.
Post a Comment