
Hard to believe Sam is 4 months old already - although its also hard to remember life before him. He is a real sweet kid - he is very smiley these days, unless he is hungry or tired. I think when people talk about wanting a baby, this is the stage they are thinking about - sturdy but cuddly, smiley and chubby. Sam is just a wonderful little guy!
He is sleeping in his crib now - I thought we would keep him in our room longer but it turns out he is a rowdy sleeper. He thrashes around, to the point that I wake up and go to grab him before the crying starts (don't wake Casey!), only to find him sound asleep. So, we will all be better rested with him in his own space.
He loves his brother for sure, reserving some of his greatest smiles for Casey. Yesterday I walked into the kitchen to find Casey leaning over the exersaucer teaching Sam how to high five. Just the beginning of "learning" from big brother I am sure.
And a note to self: it will be easier to do the monthly photo while Casey is sleeping.
1 comment:
I can't believe he is 4 months already!! I'm just constantly in awe that you sound totally sane with TWO kids... :)
Post a Comment