Sam spent some time with his dad listening to music - we start them young here - and we got his first video. Just bouncing around ...
We went to a community fair in the city on Saturday and Casey got to try one of these bounce house type things for the first time. Surprise, surprise, he loved it! These kind of things make me feel like he is really growing up. So here's Casey just bouncing around ...
Our sleep is getting better as Sam has started to go a little longer between night feedings. Since Jeff and I are night owls and have imposed it onto our kids and dog, we are usually up and about between 8 and 8:30 am around here. But today, everyone slept until 9:30 - awesome.
Vocab Diaries:
The other day, Jeff and Casey were upstairs in his room and Casey wanted to read Go Dog Go but could not find it. So he comes to the top of the stairs and yells "Bridge!! Where Go Dog Go?" I wonder if he has learned this from other people who stand at the top of the stairs and request my help in locating certain items ... interesting.
Another new routine - Whenever Casey has an owie he will let us know a body part that needs mama to "kiss it". I do what he asks and then he pronounces "all better". I think he might be starting to fake injuries to get kisses, but I don't mind :)
Casey's vocabulary is growing by the minute it seems with a favorite thing being to learn your name and then repeat it constantly. That's fair warning to Uncle Doug, Aunt Libby and Cousin Carter who are arriving today for a visit. We are all very excited to meet Carter!
1 comment:
Wow, my Community Fair made it on your blog. I feel so honored. :)
Post a Comment