Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Question


Dwight from the Office (starts next Thursday - woo hoo!) always starts bizarre conversations with this phrase - Question ....
Here are some questions I have:

1 - How much of a child's daily nutrition intake is legally allowed to come from graham crackers?

2 - How many days in a row can a child eat a hot dog before they have sodium issues?

3 - At what age does "selective memory" become a reality? For example - why does Casey not remember that I have told him not to put things in the toilet, but he does remember where I hid the bubbles?


4 - Why do kids always poop when you are on your way out the door?

5 - Can skin tone be recessive?



Seriously - Jeff and I burn to beat red after 8 minutes in the sun - how can our child get a tan?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Truth is...pretty much any trait can be recessive (I know I'm a dork). Sounds like you and Jeff both had Tan relatives! At some point anyways... Unfortunately for our kids, I'm pretty sure red headed skin (pasty and freckled, but cute!) is dominant! So I'll be going on my caribbean cruises by myself...or at least their will be a LOT of sunscreen involved! Love ya, Anna

Sarah Q said...

Cap wants to teach Addie to say "Whaaaaatsssssss Uuuuup!"

Anonymous said...

Case is so TAN!!!!!!!! he's probably tanner than I am!!!!! (All my friends think i'm really pale!)