Sunday, September 9, 2007

High Holy Day

No it's not Christmas or Easter, or even Rummage Sale at FUMC, it's the other high holy day our house - the NFL Season starts today! Today even us Packer fans can look ahead to a fantastic season - everyone is undefeated and the possiblities are endless! As I write the Packers are tied with the Eagles with 4 minutes to go... So we got out the hats and enjoyed the first kick-off.
Today seemed like a great day to get out Casey's easy chair. It doesn't recline like dad's does but we don't want anyone getting hurt.

This was a gift from the Reynolds family and the Sheets family too (we just had to take one of them back). It has a good spot in the family room now for watching football, Sesame Street or just doing some reading.























Some other recent fun we have been having -

Casey discovered a bag full of clothes pins and I thought it would be a teachable moment to show him how they work. I promise he was enjoying this activity a lot more than it looks like, I just couldn't capture the glee. And he learned about a new household item.
Speaking of household items, Casey is apparently in training for some kind of tape rolling event - I don't what the event is, but clearly he is very talanted and I'm sure he will take first place!


Still tied with 2 minutes to go ... gotta run!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!!!! I was laughing for a couple of minutes there!!! that was so cute!!!!

Sarah Q said...

i'm not even sure which photo i want to comment on - they all make me laugh! so, cheese heads, i love Casey's chair set up just like his Dad's and then the shot of the clothes pins look like he fell into a mousetrap of his own. maybe he can combine the two and clip his nose when the packers fumble. ew stinky cheese.

Sarah Q said...

p.s. one day I'm going to fly to Detroit just for the Rummage Sale.

Anonymous said...

Casey is the cutest cheese head I have ever seen!