Friday, July 13, 2007

You Write the Caption ....


Seriously - let us know what your caption would be!

In other news, I just want to report for a second on how much fun this kid is. He is such a neat person already! He is getting better at walking everday, he loves dancing to a good beat, he thinks his dad is so funny, he tries to start a game of peek-a-boo whenever he can hide his face behind something, he wants to play with Obie all the time, he loves getting himself soaking wet at his water table in the yard, and tonight I solved the mystery of the missing garlic cloves and soda crackers as I watched Casey pick random items from the pantry and walk them right over to the garbage can. He is great with all kinds of people and also enjoys playing alone, he reads aloud to himself and knows to lift his arms up to get a shirt on or off. He hugs his stuffed animals and knows what to do with the TV remote, and when he hugs me he pats me on the back. He is just amazing - what a gift to get to be his mom.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Super kid"

Anonymous said...

"Here I am, Daddy!"

Anonymous said...

"And how do you know I am smiling from ear to ear."

Joanne Guzik said...

"I've come to take you back to my planet, Statica. You'll like it there!"

Anonymous said...

"Being a worm is fun...mmmm...delicious apples!"

Anonymous said...

I don't know about a caption but think it would make a great sermon material.Thro the eyes of a child, or a reflection of dad,helping God keep the eye on you etc,LOL

Zoo Mom said...

"Hey Dad...how do I drive this thing?"

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1596/unknown13gn8.jpg

"Look... there's another just like me!and she's blond too!"

P.S. This picture was like dejuvu! this attached picture was taken earlier this Summer! what a coincidence! and my kid is 15 years older! always young at heart!

Zoo Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.