Some new videos for our blog faithful - Casey's walking continues to improve in stability and endurance - he can get almost all the way around the house now. For a few days I was comparing him to E.T.: remember when he accidentally drank the beer and was drunk on Halloween in his ghost costume - staggering around and falling over. It's probably not nice to compare your child to a drunk alien. Anyway, he seems past that already and is cruising right along.
And here are some dance moves that seem to be directly correlated to chewing Cheerios.
3 comments:
I love in the first video, where at about, Oh, I don't know, 28 seconds or so..... He goes "OHHHH!!!" So funny! Also, Nice dance moves Caser John!
Wow! What a change in just a few weeks.
Whenever I am having a bad day, I can always count on this dance to cheer me up! You go, boy!
Post a Comment