We were taking bets at the YLI house that he would walk at the airport when you got back from Ghana!
YEAH CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll see you in 4 days. I'm working at the 5:00 service on Sun.
We tried to get him to walk while you were gone but he said he wanted to wait until you got home and it looks like that is what he was waiting for.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We were taking bets at the YLI house that he would walk at the airport when you got back from Ghana!
YEAH CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll see you in 4 days. I'm working at the 5:00 service on Sun.
We tried to get him to walk while you were gone but he said he wanted to wait until you got home and it looks like that is what he was waiting for.
Post a Comment