Casey has become quite the defensive player. In each of the last three games he has caused at least one turnover. He is on the floor at multiple points of each game. His first entry into the scorebook was for his first foul. He doesn't hesitate at all t move right toward the kid with the ball and try to get it away from him.
Two games ago he started dribbling better. The ball came to him and he dribbled away from his guy. One time he got the ball and dribbled away from everyone, toward the wrong basket :)
He is enjoying himself and improving each week. His coach runs a great practice and Casey works really hard.
![]() |
| First win! |
What I like about this picture is you can see Casey clapping and cheering for his teammate that is about to shoot a free throw. He is so supportive and encouraging. When the older kids are playing and he is on the bench he cheers and yells for them. He also zones out and starts battling dragons etc at times. If someone gets hurt on the court, his team or the opponent, Casey is right there making sure he is ok. We love watching him in action!


2 comments:
I realized I haven't been on your blog since Thanksgiving! Lots to catch up on. So proud of Casey for his basketball skills. What a kid! Are you buying one of the text books for your cyst? (I'm quoted in a new book on Deacons and EVERYONE is getting a copy. :)
Wish we could see you more often, but we're sending love your way anyway!
I wonder what NBA team Casey will play for. Keep up the good work Casey.
Grandpa
Post a Comment