Monday, November 11, 2013

Money Bags

Sam asked if we could count the money in his jar.  I really thought there wasn't much in there, but apparently Sam has been sneaking change from counter tops again.  He had over $55 in there!

In other Sam news - he volunteered to help with the laundry the other night. He folded his own pants and shirts. I was making a pile of socks and he wanted to learn to fold them.  I showed him how I do it but it was too complicated.  So he came up with his own way - sticking one totally inside the other - and did the whole pile of socks.  The next morning he asked me if I had more laundry to do.  I said it was mom and dads laundry but he could still help.  "I'll just do what I learned yesterday with bigger pieces!"  Such a good helper!

No comments: