The music teacher at Casey's school calls their spring thing an Informance to stay away from the sheer "performance"- she likes the kids to be showing the audience what they have learned in music. It's a fun evening, and I think I speak for everyone when I say its a great idea to only do 2 grades at a time. The whole thing is 40 minutes long and its great! Next year we will go to two of them, but thats alright.
Casey looks forward to this, as he is eager for us to see what he has learned about rhythm and singing. He was very excited to wear this vest we got in a hand me down box recently. He thought it looked pretty great with his white shirt and jeans.
His group sounded nice and obviously really enjoyed showing their new talents. It's a fun night!

No comments:
Post a Comment