Sam had a fever during the early part of the Thanksgiving weekend. He took some hard naps but nothing else ever developed. Saturday morning the fever was gone. Saturday night Casey was warm. Historically, Sam passes things to Casey and Casey gets sicker than Sam did. So I covered the beds in towels and hoped for the best. Sunday Casey was still warm but seemed fine. After lunch he told me his head hurt and he actually laid down for awhile. Monday morning he had the headache, watery eyes, runny nose and fever so I called him in sick - first time! He was overtired for sure so he was pretty willing to rest much of the morning. After lunch I told him to rest awhile more, but about 30 minutes later he came out and announced "Mom, I have a broken tooth!" After some investigation it was clear that he was getting a molar - a HUGE molar. So that explained all his symptoms. And got him some play time, which he decided to use next to me in the office, building this...
This morning we woke up to a lovely blanket of snow - made more lovely by the fact that it didn't stick to the pavement so it was just perfect :) Our first snowy walk to school...
No comments:
Post a Comment