 |
| Getting the guts out |
The boys enjoyed the entire season of Halloween, attending more event and parties than ever before and we didn't get to half of the things they were invited to. They get so excited about trick or treating, and Monday night they got to have some candy and then we poured it all into this giant canvas bag that has been accumulating candy since our first trick or treating back in September at the campground. The candy accumulates because they don't actually eat candy apparently. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with no mention of it. Thursday I asked if they wanted to have any and they each selected 2 pieces, but each only ate one of them. Who are these children? Both mom and dad are trying to break the sugar habit so its really awesome to have a huge bag of candy laying around that our kids would not even miss! I am not trying to suggest our kids are all about nutrition, I can assure you that their sweet teeth are well developed, but I guess Halloween is really more about the activities than the candy. They had a great time dressing up, going out, seeing friends and liked collecting the candy. But now that's over. Oh look, the Target Christmas Toy circular has arrived.... moving on!
 |
| Casey as Jengo Fett from Star Wars |
 |
| Sam's monkey costume |
 |
| Party Hopping |
 |
| For those fortunate enough to not know, Sam is Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr. |
 |
| Annual shot with our next door neighbors |
I dressed up for the first time in years, for our Youth Group party. No, I am not a "confused sports fan" which I was asked repeatedly. I am the NFC North! Packers, Lions, Bears and Vikings :)
No comments:
Post a Comment