I have the good fortune of being married to a wonderful person who works hard to be a great dad! And he is. Jeff is top on the list of both our boys heroes and there's nothing like the squeals of delight when he pulls in the driveway. I forgot about this picture until today...
Awhile back I went to a thing at church and Jeff wasn't sure what he and the boys would do with a free Saturday morning/afternoon. They ended up at Michaels and spent the day creating this solar system for the boys room from a $10 kit. I was thoroughly impressed when I got home!
Over the Father's Day weekend Jeff and I were actually away at a wedding while my parents stayed with the boys. We had a great time! But we didn't get to see the boys on Fathers Day at all. This turned out to be good as it gave me and the kiddos time on Monday to get our gifts together. Sam cannot keep a secret -he really can't. We went over it and over it about how we don't tell dad what we bought him. But as soon as he gets out of the car, Sam is running toward him yelling. I got my hand over his mouth in the nick of time.
So, Jeff sits down to open his gifts and here is how we know he is an awesome dad -our boys really do think that he loved the Bug Collection Set (field guide, magnifying glass, journal and hole punched clear container) even more than his new iPhone. He is good :)
1 comment:
Awesome! Pretty sure Carl wouldn't be able to play that off! You guys are great.
Post a Comment