Thursday, June 24, 2010

Festival Season

It's carnival season and Casey is absolutely loving it!  Last year, a "unlimited ride" wristband for him was a huge waste of money - this year he is getting his money's worth for sure.  He can be a little unpredictable with this kind of thing, so we always prepare ourselves for either extreme.  But so far this year, he is a huge fan of all the rides.  Both mom and dad have done their turn on the spinning rides.  Mom faired ok, Dad almost lost his lunch :)  Sam is not into the rides.  He thinks he is because Casey is, but after the thing moves two feet he is yelling "OFF!"  Maybe in a couple years.
 Probably the last picture you will ever see of Jeff on a Tilt-o-whirl.

We got to tour a Coast Guard boat at Detroit's River Day's




1 comment:

Gail said...

I am always uplifted by your blog. Thank you for spending the time on it so we can be a part of your family. And I am thankful that April met yall so I could too. Gail