Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LIttle Brother with the fists, Big Brother with the head games


All bundled up for a chilly morning at Eastern Market

These boys are totally nuts sometimes.  Sam is hitting Casey like he is a punching bag hanging in the corner for the sole purpose of being hit.  Doesn't even have to mad about anything.  The other day, he went to time out 10 times for hitting Casey.  After time out he goes to Casey and says "sa-wee" and Casey says "It's ok, it was an accident"  I stand there like WHAT?  No it wasn't!  Incredibly, Casey has never hit him back, although I keep waiting...
But before you start thinking Casey is all innocence and sweetness, he has become the master of the head game.
"Sam do want to play with this car?"
"Yeah!"
"Well you can't because I am."
Cue screaming.

"Sam do you want to play with Percy?"
"Cake-ew"
Two seconds later "Sam is it my turn to play with Percy?"
"no"
"Mom, Sam isn't sharing with me!" 
Cue the screaming thing where they are both holding Percy.

And you guessed it, here comes the fist of little brother.

Here are some recent pictures of our darlings.
Sam and pal Amy


Mom and Casey

Jeff and Casey were outside and Jeff yells - Get the camera, put 911 on speed dial and get out here!  But Casey doesn't look too worried now does he.

4 comments:

Boppa and Grammy said...

great pictures!
I guess the games have begun...

Unknown said...

OMG! It has been so long since I have seen you guys, SAM IS SO BIG! Has it been since before christmas? I am in a hole.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the July caregivers should have been advised of these behaviors so far in advance.
Grandpa N

April said...

Oh how I miss these boys and their parents! I can't wait until JB can give them a run for their money.