With just a little help from daddy, Casey presented me with my first dandelion bouquet. I feel like I have passed some major mom rite of passage or something!
Casey is really into racing around the house, yard, driveway or anywhere really with his Tonka truck. He hauls special items, like his piggy, in it when needed but mostly just loves running around with it.
Recently Casey rediscovered his little chair and has started sitting there to read. It makes him look all grown up I think.
Sam loves playing in the sandbox, especially when Casey is in there too. And when Casey runs around the yard, the sandbox is a great place to hang out to take it all in.
In other family news, Jeff is now a member of the Detroit Poetry Slam team! They will compete as a team at the Poetry Slam Nationals in August in Miami! Isn't that crazy? Very exciting! This is the team - Miles, Omari, Tasha and Jeff.
No comments:
Post a Comment