
Anyway, what else can we share? Things are going fine. Casey, as we knew he would, has discovered he can get out of bed without us. So far it has only been to hide behind his bed, but time will tell. Sam might be a morning person which is sort of a frightening prospect. He might never really fit in here :) He is so tired in the evening that we hate to make him stay up, but the 6 am wake up is brutal. Sometimes he stays in his crib quite content to talk to himself until almost 7 which makes it a little better. I do think we will be easing his bed time a little later though too to see if we can turn this trend around.
This week I took our camera to our weekly breakfast outing for the first time. I wanted to try and capture Casey's delight every week, when Sheryl brings out his "CAKES!!" I didn't get the reaction but I did get him enjoying them.

Also a shot with Sheryl our favorite waitress in town. She is very good to us - we don't even order anymore because she knows just what we want and Casey loves calling her name when we walk into the place. And if either kid is making it hard for us to eat, Sheryl takes them on a little walk for a minute.

We had a fun play date this morning - Casey enjoys his little pals Peter and Kieran.

Sam slept through most of it -

After a bit of a break, Casey is liking swings again -

Vocab Diaries
When we come home from daycare we drive past a couple churches. At the big white steepled Lutheran one, Casey says "Mama look!! A church!!" When we get to ours, he says "Mama look!! Jesus church!" I wonder if the Lutherans know ...
2 comments:
Such cute pictures, I can't wait to see these guys (and you!) in November. However, Amalia may not let Sam use her jumper while he's here if he insists on doing so in the nude. :)
Cute photos & blog!
Regarding the sleeper: Greyson was like that. At 1 1/2 I couldn't keep him up past 6:30, but he slept until 6:30. Grant...not so much!
Post a Comment