Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!

Bridget at 9:40 Saturday night...
Bridget at midnight!
Who let this guy in?
We weren't joking 11lbs 11 oz
First smile
Thanks guys!

They warned me about this guy!

The folks that made it happen!

I know you!


Can somebody get me a hat that fits!

Sam's Godparents Heather and Mike McNutt

They're blue!

Family Portrait (nice job on the neck support dad!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bridget, you made it! He is very handsome.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!

I kind of think he looks a little like Casey....

He is a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeff and Bridget! Your family grows more beautiful everyday.
Best wishes and all my love
~Ciarra :)

KnittinKninja said...

Congratulations!!! He's so adorable. And in a few weeks he'll be bigger than Eli! Seriously, Eli's only 18 lbs... He hit 13 at 4 months.

Josh and I can't wait to meet little Samuel in person!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Almost 12 pounds already. I will begin my upper arm strength training today in preparation.
G. Nelson